We are in the process of re-opening our common areas. Effective May 2, 2020, the community pool, bathrooms, sports courts and playground will open. The gym and clubhouse will remain closed. Please use these re-opened areas responsibly, per the details outlined in the message below.
FACE MASKS FOR DELASOL FAMILIES
As many of you have heard, Delasol has had a mask sewing team hard at work across our community for the last several weeks. While efforts have ramped down during the month of June, a few ladies are still sewing at a more leisurely pace.
Masks are made of two layers of high quality quilting fabric and come in feminine and masculine prints. We also have a limited number of child-sized masks suitable for children under the age of 10.
Masks donations ($5 per mask suggested) are welcomed so the team can continue buying material, elastic and other supplies. If you are interested in obtaining mask(s), please email, text or call Jenny Bucci at email@example.com or 203-912-6827.
So many have contributed to this effort through countless hours of sewing, cutting fabric, donations of fabric, sewing machines and elastic, financial donations for supplies and so much more. The result is over 1,000 masks having been sewn and distributed to our residents, their families and co-workers and a host of local non-profit organizations who serve those with the most need during this time.
GROCERIES & MEAL DELIVERY
Despite re-opening continuing across Southwest Florida, there are still Delasol residents who are not able to get out regularly due to being immuno-compromised. These home delivery services are available for that reason --- please share them with your neighbors.
Food for Thought - Mobile Market
- This is the service that has replaced Oakes Farm food truck deliveries.
- They are now accepting PRE-ORDERS ONLY. Items range from Organic Fruit, veggies, pre-made meals and groceries, all at great values!
- To access the weekly menu and place an order, call 239-776-0598 or email: Mobilemarket@foodandthought.com
- Fresh produce and fresh baked bread delivered to your door (for orders over $30)
- Call 239-238-4211 or
- Place an Order Online.
SW Florida Produce
- Locally sourced fruits, vegetables, honey, jams, herbs and more with many organic options and raw meal kits available.
- Review available items and place your order for home delivery at: https://swflproduce.com/
Delasol Grocery Shoppers on Standby!
- A volunteer group of your neighbors are ready to grocery shop on your behalf if your situation prevents you from being able to go to the store.
- Contact Jill Schmieg at 954-806-4472 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DELASOL SOCIAL ACTIVITIES GO VIRTUAL
- BOOK CLUB: Delasol's Book Club meeting will be held IN PERSON on Monday, July 13th around the pool deck! We'll review "A Good Neighborhood" by Therese Anne Fowler.
- EXERCISE HAPPINESS WITH ALEXIS: A group of Delasol homeowners are meeting for video-delivered classes most days of the week by fitness instructor extraordinaire, Alexis Colianni. A waiver is required before you can participate.
- Interested in joining these activities? Contact Jill Schmieg via email for more details at email@example.com.
Stay Safe. Stay Engaged.
If you have not yet received information from Anchor Associates, (Delasol's HOA management company) via email, please contact them to ensure your email and account are successfully set up. This is especially important during these times so the community is able to reach you related to crisis communications.
Delasol Homeowners Association
℅ Anchor Associates, Inc.
3940 Radio Road, Suite 112
Naples, FL 34104
Do you need help of any kind?
Your community is here and ready to help you! We are invested in taking care of our own during this time. Among our ranks are nurses, doctors, lawyers, handymen, restauranteers, educators and many other experienced professionals who are on standby to help immediately fill needs where they may occur. Your identity and request will be kept completely confidential. Contact Jill Schmieg at 954-806-4472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.