HOURS OF OPERATION | COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- 24 Hour Access with Key Fob
- 1-3pm on Mondays and Fridays only - Closed for Cleaning
- Open Daily from dawn to dusk
- Key Fob entry required at all times
Front Entrance Gate:
- 10pm - 6am Daily - No Guard on Duty / Call Box Only
- Guardhouse Email Address: email@example.com
Trash & Recycling:
- Tuesdays: Trash only (green bins) pick-up
- Fridays: Trash (green bins), Recycling (yellow bins) and Bulk curbside pick-up
- Collier County Waste Management FAQ's
New Gate Call Box Notice
Effective Monday, April 6, 2020, there will be no more 4-digit codes to access the community! The new gate call box will be installed with new procedures below.
- All residents will have their last name, first initial listed in the gate call box directory.
- You must designate a phone number (preferably cell phone #) with your name.
- See owner info update form HERE.
- Your visitors will dial you from the gate call box and you will press and hold 9 to allow entry.
If you have not already done so, complete the form and return it to management prior to April 6th. If residents fail to do so, you will not have means to give your visitors access outside of gate attendant hours.
Remember, your fob will also open the gate. Use the black fob sensor found on the gate call box. It is on the current box and there will be one on the new box.